Электроника БК 0010-01
The Elektronika BK 0010-01 is a Soviet-made home computer from 1986.
It's based on a 16-bit PDP-11-compatible processor (К1801ВМ1) running at 3MHz and has 32kB of RAM, half of which is used for graphics (512x256 in monochrome mode or 256x256 in 4-color mode).
The programming language that the computer starts into is Vilnius BASIC (more information on the Russian Wikipedia site here), which is a slightly simplified dialect of MSX BASIC. It compiles code before running it, which makes the programs run a bit faster than on other BASIC implementations that were popular on contemporary home computers.
Apart from BASIC, it's also possible to write programs in PDP-11 assembly or machine code.
- BK 0010-01 User Manual (PDF, 6.1MB)
- BK 0010-01 Schematics (scanned from the manual) (PDF, 2.3MB)
- BK 0010-01 Schematics (unofficial, but nicer) (PDF, 1.6MB)
- BK Files — lots of interesting files and documents related to the Elektronika BK computers (including the source code for Vilnius BASIC).
- Games for the BK 0010-01 — a list of downloadable games with screenshots.
- bkbin2wav — converts BIN files into audio for easier loading onto real BK 0010-01 hardware via the tape interface.